INDIANA,

My friend Natalya and her hubby lives 30/40 minutes from her house, We visited several times some part of the state, not alls this is sure also because to visit every place you need to have a lot of time. We visited and bought in amish shop, ( real and traditional and other more modern yep there are also amish that use electricity), we attend church, we saw real quilt gardens, tried amish food (slow cook is delicious)  and personally also to see a lot of things and do pics I collected postcards,( I love collect postcards.) and more...

those are samples about me and my friend done, saw and ate:

Apart thesnow because I visited Indiana in August(also if during night was pretty cold), I loved quilt garden and quilt blankets, amish are very talented on crafts!!!

I really liked menno-hof and the houses of hamis are really really big!!!
Pleasant time|!!!

Commenti