LUNCHBOX 1

As I said if you buy your lunch daily stop it is the worst habit for your healt and your wallet, doing this you overspend your money while preparing food by yourself is good.

You are conscious about what exactly is inside and you choiche autamatically are more healty.

I like sandwiches but somethimes I am bored of them so a day I tried to change bread, I used pita bread with turkeys and veggies. I added a fruit salad and It is became one of my favourite lunch.

ingredients: it is for one
pita bread
2tbsp of yogurt
veggies ( 1 zucchini, 1 carrot and some salad)
slices of turkey

Take your pita bread and open on side, cut veggies.
In opened pita put yougurt, salad, veggies and turkey. It is delicious without cook it but it became sensational if you cook it for 2 minutes in microwave.



Take some seasonal fruit (fruit and veggies must to be always seasonal it is a more healty choiche), cut it in small pieces, add lemon juice and some brown sugar.
those pics are with summer ingredients but every season has delicious food!!!


Commenti