ONLINE SHOPPING



I was drinking a coffe in a cafe with my friend Claudia that talked and introduced me to the magic world of on line shopping. Since some years ago for me was impossible to buy something without touuching with my hands and seeing with my eyes but then i receive a catalog of very nice dresses and very affordable...I open this catalogue and i felt in love for a very nice green dress so i said ok as welcome gift i havent expenses a part the cost of item...so i went to size chart and i say what? i'm not so fat, but reading that chart seemed that i was the fattest size...i'm italian and i have mediterrean body with large hips, luckily I'm a hourglass figure...so i say ok it only €20 and i really like the dress!!!

Well to be honest the first shopping on line is been terrible, when i put seemed that i was wearing a inform sack...then I understood that if usually I buy a size 10-12 on that catalogue I am 8 (you feel skinny also if you have curves)...so when i receive the box twice or four per year, i feel really skinny...while when i am in shops with some mirrors (but this is another sory)

Another friend recently said that she (noemi) found very nice offers on line in sites as groupon.it she bought a intensive english course and a subscription ina gym for 3 months each for the cost of €39 (real worth of each up of €150)...so i watched it online and seems that in rome, milan florence and other big italian cities ther are a lot of deals, in my hometown there are a lot about restaurant...really I would like to start a little diet...

I'm trying to understand how groupon works and itt seems nice but honestly I'm trying to save money, but sometimes is very nice to open pc also during worktime, see some nice dresses...the only thing that i never bought and i have fear to buy on line are shoes!!!

If for dresses i understood size mistaking, books site and travel site that i like for shoes aI need to prove them, feel for real...I've always the fear to do some wrong with shoe size, doesnt  understand international sizes...sometimes is complicated to understand which size you are in another country...

what about u and your shopping online???
this is the catalogue of clothes that helps me to feel skinny but wiith curves, tomorrow I will post some pics of my wishlist of the month!!!

Commenti