A DAY IN ROME





As I wrote this and next week end I am free from work at cafe so yesterday I went to visit my friend Noemi in Rome, we met in Termini station talk a little bit and walked on our first stop: christian library.
Everytime I visit Rome usually I visit also this shop it is little but you can find a lot of christian book, greetingcards, encourage messages, paints, gadgets and more and I've bought a book for mum... I was going to buy a book also for my dad but I didnt found wahat I was looking for.I chose a book about the testimonial story of a couple life...my mum loves real testmonials (me too).

We spent a good time watching and reading books... then we decide for a place to eat, usually we went in a kebab place, but with this crisis it closed, so we decided on first moment to go in Mac donald but a friend of us suggested Burger King, well I never tried and she too, so we walked and sit on it, I really like my wrap ( and I think I can recreate at home), I ordered also onion rings but they were really different from American( american onion rings won) then we relaxed a little bit, walking to go in Waldesian facoulty of teology and during the way we met a lot of artists, watched shops  (if you are on budget as me you will in love for low cost shops, while if you are rich and you want to buy luxury items you need to go in VIA CONDOTTI).

However I have personal list of place that I like: for ice cream there is a gelateria near trevi's fountain that I love, chinese restaurant near faculty and if you want to buy nice art go in Navona's square, for a nice and relaxing time S. Angelo Castle and there are more and more...

Then we spend some time in living room of facoulty and took a coffe and talk about her year abroad in CAmbride, so we talked about her english course, plans for summer, little work she is doing and what she would like to do and I knew new persons...then I came back at home because I've fixed some appoitments for today (sunday) but she and some other friends had a dinner in a chinese restauran and then museum night, yesterday museums were free (culture for free it's good).

If you have only one day you can visit a lot of things, but to be honest to visit all Rome I'm not sure that a entire life is enough, but with the turistic bus u can see the most important sightseeings of it!!!

I had my camera but I forgot to use it, ok no problem it will be for next time



Commenti