CHEESE FONDUE

When I'm been in Michigan for holiday, Connie ( she is the mother-in-law of my friend Natalya) gifted me a cookbook with receipes from all over the world...This is been one of my travel buddies on the flight to came back in Italy...and I must to admit I found a lot of amazing receipes to try.


I must to confess, for a period I tried skyinny bitch diet and I tried vegan cheese, well they were without taste and gave me a lot of headaches, honestly I could easily say goodbye to meat, a little less to fish but a vegetarian or vegetarian + fish could be nice, but Don't ask me to rinunce to Cheese. We have a lot variety of it, from mozzarella cheese to pecorino, goat cheese and more...

It's true we are inMay but weather and temperature are similar to autumn days, where a hot dish is the best for sould, body and stomach :P


Do you want to host a nice happy hour or dinner at home? well this founde with a chocolate fondue it's perfect deal for a FONDUE PARTY!!!

INGREDIENTS:
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese Philadelphia
1 can (10 ounce) condensed Cheddar cheese soup Campbell's
1/2 cup half and half or light cream
1/2 cup shredder cheese

Assorted dippers ( such as cut vegetables and pretzel sticks)

Cut cream cheese into 1-inch pieces. Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, on medium-high heat setting (80 percent power) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cheddar cheese soup. the 1/2 cup half and half, and the cheddar cheese.
Microwave, covered, on medium-high heat setting for 5 minutes more, stirring every minute.

Serve with dippers.

It's delicious and with microwave it is also quiet quick and easy to do, plus it's not so expensive but be careful, ask to your guests if they are dairy intolerant, isnt so good go to emergency room!!!
Now all that you need is good company, good time and Bon appetit!!!

Commenti