EVERYDAY DESERVES A CHANCHE by Max Lucado

Every time I visit Rome, for a relaxing day in the Eternal city, have a date with friends usually I do always a stop into Christian library, it is a small shop near Termini's train station; I like to go here because I like to look, see, watch and listen new christian products as books, cds, dvds, gadgets, paints, clothes, bag and more, plus the owner are so kind ans smiling that you need to have a stop in this shop.

One of last time I found this book, with a nice front a croissant and a capuccino, I opened a I read some phrases on it...Bought it!

Try to think: How many times are you been stressful and tired from work? waiting time? partner and friends requests? missed date? What would you chanche?
why we are alays thinking about the next day but we don't do nothing on the day we're living?

Well Max Lucado in this book shows you how you could use everyday without thinking about the next day, suggestions for bad days and more in Biblical ways.
You could use this book also for book group, church study and more, it is very interesting and I really recommend you it!!!


 BECAUSE EVERY DAY DESERVES A CHANCHE.

Commenti