online degree is ok for everyone?

Today sky is finally clear, without grey but a good and warm sun!!!

I was reading some articles and I was looking for information about online university, when I am been in Rome, during the trip in subway direction train station I am been attracted from a depliant of American university/college in Rome, so Ive started to look on web for info and prices are not so high as I've tought.

When I was in high school I've tought to apply but when I've discovered the highest prices, I choose another way in my country, However In my goals for future there is to attend an american college live or online so I'm understanding if American college in Rome is better than Liberty university online.

Well online courses are not for everyone, a lot of people that I know prefer to study and attend lesson in class. I like boths...I think for the factI've always worked for me use pc to follow lessions before and/or after work permits me to be more concentrate and focused on that I'm watching and listening. If you work and you have also a family to follow at the beginning online schedules could seems stressful, but if you try to be organize and fix a plan to follow without distractions (this means that for a couple of hour your husband/partner cant ask you nothing and I mean nothing-I'm quiet sure that there is a scientinfic story for the fact men without woman aren't able to find their things) and I found that for me study at home following online classes is been more productive. After that time you'll be available for every his request.

At the beginning my doubst were if I had doubts abouth things and I needed to "talk"with teacher, well my doubt disappeared in a while because every teacher was able to talk via skype, email. so this is a plus I fixed appointments via skype and long emails helped me a lot. Well compared to normal cost it is a little bit more expensive, but you can ask rates, so paying a little bit every month it doen't seems so expensive.

Now also if there is crisis all over the world and budgeting management is becaming a plus, I have important goals...Walt Disney said "if you can dream it, you can do it"  and I am completely agree I'm still unsure about what I want to study because I love social media, iternational relations and psycology but a facoulty that has all in one degree I didnt found it yet.

Do you prefer online or classic class?

Commenti