THE COST OF BEAUTY

Today after lunch I was doing a little bit of accounting and budgeting, until a couple of year ago I didn't knew nothing about budget and how to budget... then postwoman rang and when I checked my mailbox I found two letters of american penpals -I like email because they are fast but there is something special in old fashined handwritten letter aren't you agree?- and a lot of advertising for beauty treatments...

Well also if they are really good prices I mentally do a calcolous how much could cost do:

  • manicure-pedicure-eyebrowns 2 times per month
  • hairdresser 1 month (colour, cutt and styling)
  • remove body hair 1 per month
Well the cost of hairdresser for a fulll treatment coul be easily over $100
for manicure, pedicure the average  cost is about $50 and for eyebrowns $20, remove body hair could easily be over $50.
Wow with calculator on my hand and paper and pen in the other, SHIT, it coul be really expensive
(hairdresser 100 x 12 = 1200; remove body hair 50 x 12= $ 600 and beauty (manis,pedis) 140 x12= $ 1680) Think you can spend only on your beauty treatments more than $3000 (too be corret the total cost is $3480). what would you like to do with this money?

I started to compare prices of commercial center respect beauty saloon, man you can save a lot. It's easy to find good product with very affordable prices (nail polish usuallly are $2,00, hair colour at $10, wax or products for remove bosy hair $100. Thinks with less of $100 you can have a beauty saloon directly in your home. YEs first times you would like to came back to expensive treatments but with time and a lot of patience you will find the funny side and probalby you'll discover also the creative side is hiding into you!!!

Internet is a  great source of lab of beauty, so i like to search and watch them, for my hair I have some single white hair( but they are not visible because are in the hide part of head) they are growing up and I choose to have my real colour, and I like to have appointment fixed on calendar for beauty treatment at home. 

Do you save or splurge on beauty products? Which is your must have essential in this field?

Commenti