TRAVELS ON A BUDGET

One of my biggest passions is travel, whenI was in high school for tourism I seriously thought about became a hostess, but hten I started college and work at the same time and that dream ended, but nothing is changed for my love for travel and discover new places.

Since I started to try to have and follow a  budget, my choichhes are been always low cost, with web, determined period with sales you can afford faboulous vacation without became broke.
for example if you want to go in a carribean holiday or you book with a large advantage or just last minute, sometimes there are big big deals.
If you live in Europe as me and you would like to go in other european city, there are determined days with savvy prizes, blind destinations is a good option.
If you live in Italy and you want to visit the Sardinia's island, you must to book your sit on boat directly inn january, think if you are going to go in august and you book the boat in january you can find at only 1 Euro, while if  you book later in may or in june you can spend more of  €200,00.
Internet  is great for sites with a lot of prices and offers, looking and search you can find the best choiche!!!

What if you are on a budget and you must to work during summer?

I remember that since I was 11 I always did a little vbreak in summer in another town or city (christian summer camps, holiday with friends) but I remember also that summer that I was without a work and no holiday for that year, I was eating an ice cream in the centre when some turists asked me for some important places in my hometown and I didnt know....well that is been my first STAYCATION, a great holiday for free, in august cities and towns are more free and calm, cause the biggest part of population is in sea's places,  you are free and shops are free too so you can do whatever you want without the prssure of time.
Take a map of your hometwon, a free press about events in  your place and call that friend you know is still here to see and discover your hometwon with new eyes.

You can choose to have mini breaks just a little bit outside your homtown (for example if you live in rome visit florence for a day) without becaming broke, discovering your neighboorhood and yes you'll be on holiday... I buy a postcard of every place I visit!!!

What are you going to do for your holiday?

Commenti