what I would like to do...

This week end I will be free from work so reading on magazines aand looking in the web I found a lot of diy project for the second table in my room, the first is pc desk with pc and printer, the second ...well I woul like to have a sort of desk really organized but for the moment is rich of book, magazines, pens, colours and paper...

However looking on different sites I found a inteI have a list of things I would like to create and having this  and next week end free from work I am going to use this time.
What I am going to do is:

  • clean and organize second desk
  • create some diy projects
  • choose books to sell
  • choose clothes to sell and/or donate to charity
  • create a board as a schedule/organizer
  • go in Rome
  • spend quality time with friends
and more...
your projects?


Commenti