WHEN PLEASIN OTHERS IS HURTING YOU

This is the title of a book I've bought during my american holiday and reading it I discover that a lot of times i am not been able to say No to someone. to my friend for a trip in the middle of night or arriving late to a relative's birthday, say yes to help a cousin with her work having a lot of work to do.
You want to do the right thing and you're good at it and everyone knows so they ask a lot of things.

This is a situation a lot common between persons, you do for them but what about u?Are you growing? Are you happy and relaxed?

In this book David Hawkins reaveal why you feel driven to always do more. you'll see how you can actually lose vital parts of your personality and shortcange God's work in your life. Find out why you have trouble to say no. Learn why you feel accepted only when you are producing. And finally experience the deep joy and peace that come with serving other people out of your abundance, not out of your need.

Personally I had and have relatives and friends that ask me favours as: can you work for me those days because i havent enough employeers? can you take me at station tomorrow because I cannot ask to anyone?and more others requests, well usually I always said yes but reading book I understand that I must to put limit or I will became crazy.

Whic type of person are you? are you able to say no?


Commenti