ANDY'S WORKS

Andrew is a god friend of mine, and I always said him that he is a real talent in art field and he'd must to send out his works...but they guy is a little bit shy always if I know that now he is trying to send out his demo, and Guess every week he has a art class in recreational center and honestly I think it could be his future.

I asked him to have a portrait of mine, one of my cat and i have reeived 2 amazing works, watching his works on his fb page I decided to dedicate a post   to him and his work.

WE had some discussions about the fact he promised me a 3dcartoon but as a true artist he disliked his work so I said him : ok but for the next christmas I want it as xmas gift!!!

Here there are some of his works I hoope you like and if you want to ask him particoular work feel free to ask!!!


HEre ther are some draws that I really like and honestly I think I will ask something in the future for a wedding that I will organize next year and for a birthday....


This is my favourite portrit of me that he did!!!

Commenti