MY NEW DIET

Some post I wrote that I was going to have a new diet, more healty well the other day I was into a shop and I tried a dress that I really liked but when I wore it my first think is been "I am terrible with those love handles, I need to do something" and I am not going to wear bikini for other days so I read a lot of books about diet that I have since my childhood (in my family almost everyone struggles with weight), did a lot of researches in the web, reading magazine Special issues and I found very interesting articles on Cosmopolitan Body.

For example I am agree to take a pic of you at the beginning of diet and do another pic everymonth so you can watch everytime you want and this helps you to stay focused on your goals.

Then an article how would must to be an ideal food day, well I always liked to have colourful dishes (have only white rice is so boring) and in the article you start to think about rainbow colour and how to mix it from breakfast till dinner.

Try to  use less is possible lift and always if in the gymsthere are a lot of innovative courses why don't try outdoor exercise with vintage equpments as: skipping rope, swiss ball,dumbells, resistance band. Do you remember the movie ROcky 4 where ROcky did exercise with old method and outdoor while the russian did everything indoor with special and innovative methods, well do you remember the winner? Rocky!!!
Then youu need to buy a journal where you write your daily exercises and your daily meals.

MEals ok I must to confess I will start new diet from next week because in this I have several appoitments based on food and I am going to use my saturday free to do grocery shopping, this is my list:
blueberries, rasperries, strawberries, peaches, avocados, pineapple, spinach, lettuce, rocket, tomatoes,mushrooms, peas, beans, lentils, whole pasta, rice, cereals, low fat cheese (this will be the hardest thing I am a cheese lover), low fat yougurt, greek yogurt, skimmed milk, dark chocolate, nuts, fish (tuna, sardines, salmon,shrimps). I don't drink alchool usually only when I have happy hour or special events, so mainly my drink is water followed from tea and coffee in the morning (don't ask me to rinounce to it I need to put on my brain)

Having all the great and fresh food is better to have a week meal planning this help you to save time and money and do healty choiches. 

What about your diet?

Commenti