WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


This last past week is been the same for weather, honestly for me isn't so normal still use cardigan in June, usually this month is the beginnning of sunbathing, hot days, days in pools with friends nd more activities for the town too.
But in the days there is been the sun, I had the opportuity to see a friend of mine with bridal gown, she was really nice, the gown was nice too, also if there wasn't my favourite style!!!
I had some bills to pay, still waiting foor a paycheck (this is one thing I will not understand why whenyou must to pay yu must to do ASAP while when you must to be paid, payment are always in late), I used car only once for work and used a lot bus or foots... I didn't had time to run, honestly I hate also in my mind there is the insane idea to do exercise with a journal to acheive goals for a 5k marathon, well my body is completely disagree and grey sky doesn't help, but I consider this last week a little success for my wallet, Ive bought some magazines but no books, until July I cannot buy also if everytime I look on my online book shop I start to craving for shopping but I must to be well disciplined!!!


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: well I went in Rome for a job interview, I had a lunch with a friend of mine so journey in Rome is been the most expensive day.
  2. Today I'm thankful for my family and our healt, in the past couple of years I had some healt issues that finally are almost solved and dad had healt issues too but this morning doctor that visited him was really happy for his progress, so Thank to God for my family and our healt
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week and made me happy was write a letter to a friend of mine who lives in Australia (well postage stamp isnt free) and I'm planning a fixed day to write snail mail
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will be able to orgaize a meet for youth friends of church
  5. My favourite book of the week is "IT strted with a kiss" by Mirnda dickinson, for a romantic girl as me the book is amazing and you don't know how it ends until the last page!!!
what about your week?

Commenti