3 IDEAS FOR LITTLE WEEK ENDS IN EUROPE

As you  know I am a traveling lover, but being on budget I must to decide with a lot of time in advance place so I can start to see on the web really good deals.
This year honestly I am still unsure about if I will do holiday or not, but for the moment I asked,I'm still asking and I'll ask to my friend that are leaving from the town to send me a postcard, so with my mind I can imagine and dream about the next travel.
A friend of mine since her childhood spents 3 weeks in Riccione with her family, she is finishing master in Business but having a family business probably she will can continue to have the same habits, a family friend is a teacher and she has almost 2 months free but her husband not so they must to set a date.
When you have your own business you could be more free to go in holiday but a lot of people cannot have holiday, for example when you start a new job in summer, usually all collegues booked their trips but you cannot because you are the NEW. However also if you are the new in the office you have a office job from monday till friday, you have free weekend, and probably you did staycation, visit near cities and you are a little tired to do the same things and see the same places, so, why dont look for some little escapes in Europe?

Here some ideas that are also budget friendly:P


  • BRIGHTON (UK) if you want to try real fish and chips, visit long beaches with little chingle, then you can visit the Sussex, the North hamptons markets, the Royal pavillion. (flight with british airways from €76)
  • ODSHERRED (DENMARK) This is perfect travel for nature lover, Dont miss enchanted beaches in nordic style and the Dragsholm Castle. (flight with ryanair it offer best deals)
  • PARIS (FRANCE) for a sweet and romantic week end, renting a bike, visit some museums and castles and. 



Commenti