GET FIT FOR FREE


Every time I stat to think that I'd must to came back in the gym, usually is in spring so I do a lot fo research on web and then go in several gyms, which kind of memebership and courses they offer but at the same time with sunny days, longer journeys I start to use nìbike more often instead car, more and longer walks with dog and other outdoor activities...plus I don't like to go to the gym alone, so at home I use dvd and seems that I am in a gym class with other people.
Well after a detailed research I must to say that in my hometown a basic gym membership cost €80 per month that means almost €1000 per year, don't ask me how much is the full optional memebership, it could be considered a mortage rate.
Celebs usually hire a personal trainer well I asked every time if the gym offer this service and how much is the cost, well is damn expensive, a professional personal trainer when is low cost ask about €60 per one hour session, considering a hour session  times per week means €180 weekly, €720 per month that means €8640 per year...OMG I will do a lot of things with this money and honestly I dont want to put all my salary into personal trainers hands, I am not a celeb I am normal girl that has a budget to respect and is trying to save at same time...
So in the years I found personal methods to do exercise for free (almost always) and in some cases I involve friends.
I must to say that also if I tried several times to run I hate running and jojjing with all my heart, but at the same time I dont have problem to walking for several hours so a good compromise is been Hiking in the mountain, this is a cardio exercise and on the beginning when you are from a lazy winter it could be really hard but time after time it became easier and when you arrive on the top of mountain a look the magnificient view say "It worthed".
When you ahave a job office 9-5 usually you think that you don't have time for gym, false, you can do during your worktime: stands whenever is possible (while you're on the phone or sending a fax); go to visit in person your collegue directly in his/her room instead to send an email or do a phone call; use more often is possible stairs instead elevator (ok if you are working in a skyscraper do almost all the way with elevator but stop 2/3 floors before and use stairs on last part of way for your office). If you usually eat on your desk try to go outside , walk for 20 minutes, go to the park and eat your lunch here it's better (ok when is cold and there is snow it is not so great).
Every time you are at home and you need to do some homeworks as: ironing, wash the dishes, clean the floor and more you think only about how boring is that stuff-I'm completely agree- but try to think that every works means a tot of calories that your body is burning. I must to say you will not fall in love for homework after this calculus, you will keep to hate something-for example I still hate ironing but I like wash the dishes:P.
Do you like shopping? well, hei I'm not going to say that do shopping is a good exercise but if you walk and see something that you really like do a mental note as price to reward yourself...for example you lost 2 punds, treat yourself with a new wallet, 5 punds a new dress, 10 pounds a spa treatment...walking quiet fast is good for legs-but if you stop every 5 seconds is not so good...


Commenti