MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


Usually I post my weekly money check up on monday, but this week I write today (ssunday). I prepared different posts for the blog about travel, food, gym, receipes and more, but now everything seems stupid, I will continue to write on the blog becuase this is my method to calm my stress and i know that my dog want that I achieve all my goals.
This past week is been ugly, my lovely dog Sharon died and is so weird wake up without her, is a big lost but I know that now she is my little angel and is always on my side.
I Found a site where I can send her pic and they put it on a necklace a sort of charm with a pic of her on it.and I decide that I will order 2 necklace with her name and then other charms with a pic of her lovely face.
This year about healt for us isn't been so good, hopefully now is finish with the help of God (alsso if I have faith sometimes I must to admit that I have problems to understand his choches).


  1. The mot I've spent this last week was: photographer for photos of my ten years with my dog and I paid last things on veterinary clinic.
  2. Today I'm thankful for. every moment I've spent with my dog, for the mobile phone she broke, the gym shoes she ate, cuddles, moment of joy and more.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week and made me happy was: spent the last day of my dog's life at home with her, I received a invite for a party but If I weren't with her surely now I'd feel guilty, but we are been together all day from wake up to that damn moment into veterinary clinic.
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I will end half of the book for real estate agent exam. 
  5. My favourite part of day is: or better re the early morning and night when there is silence and my mind is free from distraction to think about past and dream about future



Commenti