NADINE' S PAINTS


As I said a lot of friends are really talented person, this time is the turn of Nadine, she has a day job as real Estate, she is from Bergamo but now is living in Terni, she has a great talent as artist and infact she did some exposition of her paints.

I did a selection of paints that I find interesting:



Honestly this kind of paints give the opportunity for every person to see a different aspect of the mean of it, maybe the artist wanted a mood but maybe you find another, I like her works because give me different sensations,not always good but a true artist is this and the fact that who looks the paint is free to see whatever she/he wants is a plus.




There a lot of painters that use only brushes while there are other that use objects or their hands and foot, creativity means use fantasy

Honestly I don't know the prices of this paints but if you want to see more and ask more detail go onNadine's page

Commenti