MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week is been a warm autumnal week, rich of fall colours, date with friends and ex collegues that you didn't see from long time, new knowledge about person or interest. Journeys became shorter than july and this means that after a determinated hour usually I tend to don't hang out or use bike in very dark place, but I can say that I needed to use car only twice,I am still doing the list of things to do, place to visit and books to read and about this I am not so sure that a library giant as The Beauty and beast is ok, for the list (that seem a neverending list) also this kind of library seems little, Last week I did a list of books and after a hour I was already plus than 100 titles. 

However thanks to extra income from work in the cafe I saved some money, paid for little repairs on car and bought 6 books for under €50,but I didn't found pair of jeans maybe next week.
 I still didn't understood how works to sell things on amazon, honestly I am more informed about how to buy online but this incoming week I will have a date with a friend that know everything on sell things online:).


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on books, I've bought 6 books on my favourite virtual bookshop, honestly I love also real bookshops but in period where I am really busy I have determinated moment of day to go in the web and do shopping, plus prices are affordables, the same books I've bought in a shop could easily cost over €100 while on Ibs.it I paid only €48.00, less than €50 good deal!!!
  2. Today I am thankful for free afternoon that give me the opportunity to do new things, new project, meet old friends. Usually when I am busy all the week for several time we use email but nothing is better to meet for real in front of a cup of coffee!!!
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: Look inside my boxes full of books, cleaning and reorganize the boxes for category, so now in one there is travel section, in other christian testimonials ,in other romances and so, but I really need to find a good library that fit in my room where I can put at least a part of my book collection.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll use car only 2 hoping in sunny and warm days I still want to use bike or foots
  5. The last tv show I watched was or bettere were different I like Breaking Amish because I am always curious to know more about other cultures, plus I tend to find interesting program every month also if I don't have cable but normal tv with digital decoder.


Commenti