CASA CARES

It's a lovely place in Tuscany that I visited first time in May 2010, I needed to take 2 trains and a bus to arrive but the amazing landscape and view from this villas worthed every single minutes.
It's situated in Reggello near Florence


This is th eperfect chocihe if you need a week end into nature, have connection only in the evening or you can choose to have a totally digital detox
One thing you cannot miss is THEIR YOGURTH, it's incredibly DELICIOUS
I must to admit this is MY BIG DREAM HOUSE, near city but at the same time far from city chaos, surrounded by nature, my amimals will loe it, ok if I start to think about cleaning, maybe it is a little too big, however for the rest is perfect.
You can choose it also for a wedding, if you are planning to have a green & Eco wedding, this is perfect choiche.

Commenti