LUANA: AGO & FILO


I said also that I have friends with a real talent into crafting, well Luana studied into fashion high school and now is a mum,dogs owner, wife, Jesus follower, friends and a lot of other positive things.
She was good when she was a student but in the year she beecame really better and probably during pregnancy she is became better of last times, with times, experience and exercise is sure.
However she can create from fashion things as a bag or a dress to nice object to gift:


This is perfect for animal lovers, however I had an instant love for creation for corrispondence set, I like to write and also in this digital era with soemf riends of mine I still use old snail mail method.... so when I saw this I loved and a second after I loved also kitchen accessory that is a perfect gift for mum or foodie friend, someone who loves to cook as me loves to receive interesnting, useful and nice to look objects!!!



Love at first sight!!!

If you want to see more luana's work go on her facebook page and on photos there are a lot of her works, totally handmade!!!

Commenti