MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


At the beginning I shared my weekly money check up every monday, then I started every sunday and for this week I'll share it today saturday because tomorrow I'll be so busy that I'll not have time to do it.
Do you remember that last week arrived my book I bought online? well I read already all the 8 books and now I cannot buy new books until november, but having a lot of books I will read again some book I really liked or I'll try to give a second chance to some that I am not be able to finish...
Tomorrow will be a long journey at the cafe, but I am happy because this week I used car only once and I will use only tomorrow, this permits me to control my expenses for fuel and this week I am been able to have ...but thanks to app and web you can easily find gasoline/fuel station where price is cheaper,I am been able to have my "no spending day"!!!
Cleaning time, ok this time I will not be grumpy but I will do everything with a smile and I'll think that I am doung gym for free and my body and musscle will thank me later!!!
I still not found a pair of nice jeans but yesterday evening I calculated what I've spent since last year in clothes and accessory, well the grand total is lesss than€25 (I've bought: a waist band and a dark shirt from H&M, a pair of earrings and a necklace) then my mum gifted me a pair of shoes and my cousin gited me a pair of sneaker...basically also if I saw inside shop a ot of things that I liked I didn't buy because in my wardrobe I already had something similar, this is a good method to save, use clothes you already have and try to create new outfits...
I started to look inside shop to have some ideas and suggestion for next Christmas gifts, honestly in December price is higher than usual and this year also if I'd like to do 80% of every gift handmade, probably I'll need to by something and what I need to buy I'm going to buy at max in November. Then I am using cookbook to find nice receipe to do this month with seasonal products.
Next tuesday I'll have a dinner for girls only with two wx schoolmates, we're still friends and we keep in touch!!!
This week is been exciting also for another thing, I got a new job and this time I work from home (I know I wrote that I wasn't able this kind of job but trying it I've changed my idea), I will tell you more about it  in another post.


  1. The most I've spent this last week was on my monthly/bimonthly italian and foreign magazine, I know for most of magazine I buy there is also digital version, but honestly I prefer to go to newsstand talk with newsstand owner, touch mags with my hands and read them in living room, in kitchen without pc/tablet, in this thing I am old style..then I try also to recycle paper.
  2. Today I feel happy and worried towards money because with new job I will have a little higher salry, working from home will permits me to save in determined areas and I will must to splurge in other areas, however every month I can save more money is another step to arrive my dream house, however I suppose I'll need at leasta couple of month to understand really well how to divide my budget!!!
  3. Money cant buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read all the books I've bought in the evening sitting in the couch near my father, family moment, oh and I am still happy that me and my friend claudia found a sweet new owner for little kitty!!!
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll eat healty food (except tuesday night) eat less meat and more veggies, fruit, soup.
  5. I'm really trying to keep in touch with my friends "for real" and not only with facebook, twitter and so.


Commenti