SUNDAYS AT TIFFANY by JAMES PATTERSON

October month for me is the real beginning of Autumn, with beutiful fall clors on tree's leafs and this is a month rich of book.

This is a bok that make me cry a lot, I thought to read a chapter per day but I finished it in 2 days, however story starts with a omen of death, bur real story began year before that moment when a young lady JAne has a special friend Michael, a 30- something man, they spent a lot of times together having fun, laughing but Michael is visible only to Jane because he is an imaginary friend (I didnt have one, but i know many that had a special imaginary friend)...they are together till 9th birthday of Jane 

Those are rules, he said to Jane that she would forget him, but year later she didnt forget him, she wrote a  story for theater, when Jane is 30 somethig meets again Michael and time seems to be spent, feeling is equal if not with something more...maybe love is in the air...

but yes also death is in the air, but who die? I love the suspence till last page but for know everything read this passionate book
italian cover

Then I've just discovered that there is also a movie based on this book:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!

Commenti