ALL AROUND...LEGGINGS

If you try to watch inside a woman's wardrobe kid/teen/adult is easy find more than pair of jeans, becaue they are comfty, perfect under short dress and now they an be used also in different occasion-yep also for have a glamour office look

In the office fashion's rules say that is good don't wear jeans, but for the moment I never heard rule that say "you can't wear leggins", well you ust to combine it well.


Are you invited for a week end in mountain? LAst time I went into H&M shop I saw a similar pair of leggings and honestly I must to confess that I like this pair, but I don't be so courageus to wear them out of home-I think they're good as pajama.


Stylish, sparkling and glam? yes you can be all of this wearing leggeings, a nice jacket (sparkling is never too much)


New sporty-leggings models are good for runners, they have so many function: push up, strech, modelling...and considering that researches proved that a lot of couples met in the park walking with their dogs or running, you must to be sporty, stylish and pretty also during your gym session. Aren't you agree?

I have at least 2 pair of long leggins for winter and one for summer season, short model look.-a-like jeans fabric, absolutely great with a simple long shirt or under a too much short dress!!!

Commenti

  1. I have just found the courage to wear leggins this year, but only black model because it gives me a good silhouette. I agree with you: the multicolored one is beautiful, but it is worthy as a pajamas :P

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Honestly Iìve pnly black leggings, I am not so courageous to wear print out of home, but as pajama why not?

      Elimina

Posta un commento