MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week is been busy with work and other appointments of the period, I did some window shopping  and some real, cause Xmas feelings is already arrived inthe shops I aready bought a couple of gift... I try a new quick and delicious receipe with cheese and I wrote mor posts for the blog.
I read and some books and I am waiting to start with new books ( I bought 3 new books and I am going to give a second chance to Dvil goes to Hollywood by Luren weisber)...I must to open closet and chose clothes, shoes and bags to donate to church for charity...Every year I open my wardrobe put out all my clothes, see what I really use and what nope and decide what to donate and what to eliminate...I have new gym shoes, new flats and new jeans so probably I will have a big bag to donate this time...

I visited Xmas market situazted and created inside flowershop near home, nice time with my mum:)...I like Xmas feelings and decorations, town became magic with light and a different atmosphere.


  1. The most I've spent this last week was on bills, yep accountant bill and taxes...necessary expenses.
  2. Today I feel normal toward money because I am trying to respect budget, I didn't overspent in the last week and I am waiting for new paycheck
  3. Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was have a afternoon with my mum in the Xmas market, looking objects and decorations, find new ideas and suggestions for new project and a great quality time together
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will able to finish all things to do for that day...I am planning and organizing my week, this incoming week will be busy between work and appointment with italian burocracy (that is really sloooow)
  5. One receipe I want to try soon is TIkka masala chicken. I found a receipe that seem not so hard so in the next weeks I'd like to try!

Commenti