XMAS MARKET IN THE NORTH


One of my favourite things in Xmas period is visit openstand Xmas Market, yesterday I saw that a lot of stand and maybe also a little ice park are arrived intown, but in the years a lot of magazines suggested to visit the region of Trentino ALto Adige and his lovely sudtirol-amazing land fr landscape, food and other thinngs-I like also typical clothes of here!!!

Magic lights for magic Xmas atmosphere

I think that every town/city decorated with Xmas light has a magic atmosphere, maybe is because journeys are shorter and the light give more time, or I like the fact I can came back as a kid, every excuse is good for try new sweets and candy, do a list of things I'd like to buy for me and other, goals for new year (honestly usually I do a lot of list always- I found them very helpful)...plus in my house there isn't space for Xmas tree only few other decorations so I like to imagine how would be nice have xmas tree &co into my ideal house...

...However turning into the topic of the post, you must to visit it, looking into travel agenciy widow I notice that there are a lot of great deals for long week end at less of €200 and usually you have the opportunity to visit also other interesting places, but one thing that you must abslotely taste is Strudel, it is a typical cake with apples, raisind pinenuts and I love it!
What you can find into stands? something similar to :
nice objexts as mugs
foodie products, taste, buy and gift!
If you're loooking for interesenting decorations for your Xmas tree or only for your home

One nice things to gift to yourself or something that you know would love is find a typical clothes, don't ask me why but every time I saw the their typical clothes I imagine a lovely couple from Holland :P

There are also versions for kids:


and for entire family:

Honestly visit Bolzando and neighborhood is better or during Xmas but booking in ahead or during summer (august-Septembe) because temperature are warm in the day and colder in the night but air is great, landcape are amazing and you have opportunity to do trekking, tasting local product without guilt (walking and trekking will help you tu butn calories)...you'll can choose also WWOOF(annual subscription permits you to choose interesting destination so you'll pay only travel and you will help in the farm you choose, this permits you to travel on a budget) I suggest also to visti the Lake of Braies, look how is spectacular:


Bon VOyage!!!

Commenti