ALSO IF

Also if I'm a winter and cold monhs hater in the years I discovered some little things that made this cold acceptable...my favourite season is always dummer followed by late spring and the beginning of autumn (in this case because I lave fall colours)...




  • HOT SOUPS: honestly I'd eathot soup also with hot temperature of summer but inwinter has another taste, gives a warm sensation all over your body, It's one of my comfty winter food!
  • HOT TEA: ok in the morning I need to drink my cup of coffee but then during winter I like to drink hot tea and reading Glamour UK I read that a Harvard University research proved that who drinks 5 cups of black tea (daily caffeine max level) had ten time more interferon in their blood.
  • HOT CHOCOLATE: I must to confess I am not an avid chocolate eater but in wonter I don't resist to hot chocolate stands, maybe is because in this time there are so many stands with so many chocihe and weird taste, but I like classic with cream milk and or coconut, but I have a almost new favourite hot chococalte and mushmallows, delicious !!!
  • SLEDDING: I am not good in the snow, I'll never be a snowboard champion but sledding is really fun, is a good free exercise and most important thing is a jump into your childhood...you can be silly and have fun at the same time!
  • LAZY EVENINGS:  I don't like a lot night club, disco and I always prefered pub with live music and occasion to talk for real with your friends, in the year became more busy with work and becaming really lazy during winter nights...also cause I hate drive into the night...I like to spend evening hosting dinner at home, watching movie or reading  sitting on the couch with a plaid blanket that cover legs...really simple things that I can do a lot during cold months!!!
And I know that I'm not alone, but also If I'm not so winter lover I discover that every season has its pros!!!

Commenti