FASHION FOR CURVY:PLUS SIZE MAGAZINE & CURVEZZ








Finally fashion world opened the doors also to real women with real curves and surfing on the net I found this amazing magazine where there ar only curvy models, thatI must to admit are beautiful and their look is  a lot more healty than a skinny model, FINALLY also woman as me that aren't a size 0 can enter into shop (virtual and reals) and can find nice fashion and trenddy model with sizes that fits for real...I like also MAngo shop but honestly their biggegr size is too small for me so usually I saw catalogue of this brand and look something similar in shops that have my size...that is between 10-12 (10 in summer 12 in winter), I love H&M shops because you know that you'll find your size and the also if you're a normal 12 you don't need to go to XXL sizes but what if you're a very BIG person and you want to be absolutely fashion? well there is a stylist Nancy Herkul that created fashion dresses for curvy woman( visit Curvezz page to see mode amzing clothes) and on facebbok I discover the page of PLUS magazine and honestly I loved and still love every single new photo and article there is on it!!!

Look this covers:




Who said that curvy girl must wear only black? yes this colour is solution for every kind of type and event but also curvy can use colour and looking this cover you'll see real smiles, real curves, real person, so you can really connect with them!!!

Commenti