MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


Money, money, money...honestly in some days-usaully when bills are aalot all together and inthat week you're not able to saving a single cent(for example all extra money earned last week will go directly into car insurance)- I hate the fact I must to be good on budget, do a good plan for finance for short and long term goals... some days ago I was talking with a collegue of school time where my parents paid for me.. I still remember my first "salary" is been spent almost all in clothes and no savings at all, while now I have savings first, payment second and some categories with percent to spend every week/ month...knowing work schedule of day job (monday-friday) I am sure that I can afford all bills, ever week end worked in the cafe mean= 70% savings and 30% to spend for me (clothes, books, magazine, happy hor, gift for friends and so), and now I am really weel organized with my personal finance folder, I have all documents are necessary for taxes declaration(healt bills, charity,  works docments and so), talking about money and kids... honestly I never had a pocket money from parents and tere are a lot of stuies and testiomonials that say that is good thing and other that is wrong, personally I think that every parent knows what is better, you must to teach the worth of money with or without pocket money.

This week I've saw a friend for a cafe, honestly I invited her yesterday in the cafe where I was working, I taked a lot with friends and some relatives, i planned budget for the incoming month and also if I wanted to finish to buy all Xmas gift for the end of November, I still have a couple of things to buy.

Probably first week end free will b ein MArch then until July there are a lot of sport champions and I will be a lot busy in the cafe...


  1. The most I've spent last week was on grocery, food for family and food for animal and i must to say wuality food for animals isn't cheap.
  2. This week I feel good towards money because in the middle of this incoming week finally will arrive salary check, plus I know that next week end I will be busy in the cafe, so it means more extra money and also a little bit of savings more than past month.
  3. Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: have hot bath and during it start to read last Helen Fielding book "Mad about the boy".
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will be able to finish the weekly list of useful and fun things (as last minute gifts and happy hour with friends to keep in touch with them)
  5. Favourite Xmas cookies: Gingerbread, hazelnuts and honey biscuits, are delicious all covered with cocolate but with amazing favour. I must to say I buy them in Lidl-that here is considered a discount, delicious food with affordable prices!!!



Commenti