MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Ok this past week isn't been very cheap I need to use car daily but for a good reason, however I didn't overspent money in areas I cannot spend until february... I cooked a lot, read and tested vegetarian receipes, stay more close to my family (we're close but in determinated situation w're became more close),plus I've started to read the last adventure of Bridget Jones but honestly yesterday I don't know where I put it last times, probably It is inthe car or in a place that  I don't remember...my memory is really bad sometimes:P

This week I am going to eat vegetarian more often is possible, but honestly if I am invited to eat out and there is meat or fish I don't say no...I can be considered flexitarian, a little bit of all in moderation, this is the real secret!!!!

I've visited some homes some new and some old, there are pros and cons always, with new costructions you need only to have keys but honestly rooms size aren't so big and in old you need always to do renovation works, I love watch program buying and selling but in every episode with old construction there are extra works to do...well I have a determined deadline to find home for my future!!!


I'll be officially free from works from 23 of december till the new year, I'll use this time to sleep more, do more exercise, read more financial blogs finding interesting suggestion, I must to admit that reading other blogs I find a lot of ideas...plus I am going to look again inside wardrobe and choose outfit to keep and the other to donate for charity...
me during american holiday some pounds ago!!!

  1. The most I've spent this past week was: on grocery and fuel, plus long distance adoption. Grocery is necesary, fuel too and adoption is a small monthly amount but that can really helps who receive the money!!!
  2. Today I feel good and worried towards money, because I need to rewrite my budget with all bills for this final part of year and the beginning, trying to don't count extra works, I'm going to save the extra incomes-side hustles!
  3. Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was: receive Xmas greeting cards from my penpals, write other Xmas greeting cards and cook for family, honestly there are simple things that made me really happy
  4. I consider this week a success if I'll be able to eat vegetarian all the whole week, but I am quiet sure I'll fail on it.
  5. My favourite phrase is: If you can dream it you can do it!!!

Commenti