MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week I am reall entered inside Xmas mood because I received my firs Xmas gift from my friend Noemi a lovely Advent calendar from Cambridge:P with delicious chocolates inside day boxes...I had a week full of work, normal and extra but unluckily tmoroow almost all my income will go directly into car insurance car mechanic...not so happy to do it but it is absoluteli necessary... today I have some muscle's pain but nothing that a good hot cup of tea and a good hot bath can solves...
I started to read Mad about the boy, but ssince I discover that Mr Darcy is death I had some problems to continue, but finally the other day I did and I am loving how book is going but I am on the beginning of the book!!!
This incoming week will be busy but for other personal things, maybe I'll share later, but not yet!!!

  1. the most I've spent this last week was on fuel, bills and grocery not so amazing shopping but necessary, but today I bought 2 tshirts and my friend Roberta gave me what I ordered form her handmade works, great handmade gifts...
  2. Today I feel good towards money because my jobs (daily and extra) are permitting me to don't overspend, pay all bills and from january I must to save more hard (suggestions are well accepted)
  3. Money can't buy happiness, One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: receive chocolatges from Noemi and write some greeting cards for Xmas, during this week I'll need to send out them.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll be able to save 50% of extra income after repay friend that helped me when I needed:P
  5. I'm currently wearing: my lovely red pajama, uggs for home, the most not sexy look but so soft and warm clothes  and honesgtly after a long day of work inside cafe what you need is to wear it:D
In this post I included Michael Buble's Xmas cd this is a lovely soundtrack for xmas time!!!

Commenti

  1. Would you like to save money? Well, what you need is do not buy other books, but do go to the library and do borrow them :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know I know infact until february books are ou of my budget plan, I'd like to take books in library but in my hometownd it isn't so good you can find only schoolbooks and If I want to read last Helen fielding book I must to buy it...however I think that for the moment with book I'm covered till february:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento