URBAN JUNGLE

I must to confess I am not a great fan of animalier print, probably because during my first year of high school my italian teacher wore always leopard from head to shoes, too much together and I dislliked it for a long period...but now reading fashion magazines, watching fashion tv programs and shops I found some items nice but my rules is only one or 2 piecee not a total animalier look, so this is my idea of Urban Jungle fahsion looks:



If you would like only to have an accessory to mix with your casual look try to add to your basic look a bag, a new pair of shoes or cap/hat:


Maybe this is too much also a single items of those but would you like to try a little bit of leopar? STart with small steps witha pair of earrings or a wristwatch, a bracelet, bangle, a ring small changes that give you a jungle look without excess...

Commenti

  1. I have never liked urban jungle fashion, because, you know, I love multicolored and lively stuff, including clothes and accessories. I just have an leopard elastic ribbon for hair :P But, now since I am older than before I would like to wear something and, as you suggest, it would be better starting with small things, but not as small as my ribbon :P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento