MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet for some aspect, interesting from others but bad for wheater and finances, why bills seem to arrive all together in the month of December and beginning of new year? when you think you paid everything a new bill arrive... however this means that I must to reorganize my budget for week and month, I already decide to elimineate some voices from it at least till March, also if now shops start with discount sales I already hae a lot of clothes in my closet for the entire winter and in my "personal library " I must still finish to read some of the books I've bought in the last 2 months, now I did a plan also for reading and I am trying to read only one book per month, inOctober I read a lot of books now if I don't want bankruptcy I need to stop buy them at least till March and in some case re-read old books. In this exactly moment I've just started to read Revenge wears Prada, is nice but for the moment I am able to read one or max 2 chapter per day. 
Directly from my balckberry, every winter in front of Public library there is this and I love watch childhood fun

Today I will search and plan some gym session, but honestly I am not going to pay a gym membership when -thanks to web-  is possible do exeercise for free ( considering that a monthly subscription in gym could cost €80 it means save in a year almost €960)..one of my goals for my healt is try to eat more healtier, lose some pounds (keeping my curves) and do gym...also if to became more active I will must to wait Spring with its longer journeys, I must to do a plan and follow it also at home...also houseworks could be considered gym 2 things in one!!!

When I said to a friend of mine that till March I can only watch but don't buy new clothes, she said me "what, now there are discount sales" and I simply replied that I already have all that I need for season the only extra is ifI will receive an invite for a wedding but for the moment honestly I must to open my closet see all there is inside and choose which clothes keep and which to donate...so what I am going to do is create different outfits for different occasion with clothes I already have... I hope to resist especcially about bags... 

About foods there are great Xmas sweets and I ate more vegetarian but I must still work on vegetarian plan i need also to do weekly meal planning, also this is a good way to save into grocery store


  1. The most I've spent this past week was on bills: the most boring thing but essential to have utilities that work at home. 
  2. Today I feel nervous towards money because I need to reorganize budget and all its areas, being more frugal than usual and this is always a stressful moments, usually I use at least one paper from block with a lot or signs, cancellations and more and probably this time before budget will work I'll need at least one month.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: spend real time also "only" talking with friends, some are going to leave for other countries for work opportunities, is always nice spend quality time with them
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will have at least 2 no spending days, travel only with foots, attend only free events...public library will offer great and interesting meetings.
  5. One thing to do in this new year is cut hair, I love my long hair but I need to give a order to my big mass keeping length and honestly I am still unsure about the fact to change colour ar keep it natural...but luckily my hairstylist is cheap and good so I will decide in this month or in the next!!!



Commenti