WORK IN PROGRESS

One of my financial goals is the same of last year, save money, but honestly sometimes it seems extremely hard because, taxes became expensive ( i.v.a. 22%) more youth of my range of age are unemployed or underpaid and if you want to work you must to be in silent or you can lose your job that permits to pay all the bills you have...

With this news that you heard daily from tv you could think that youths stop to dream...WRONG, maybe now dreams are a little bit different from past but at the same time more ambitious, infact a lot decicded to start a own business and be the boss of yourself...that is good but at the same time complicated and stressful but is so good be your private boss...most had success other fialed but they tried so I cannot say that is been a complete error, is better always try to do something...

AS I wrote I am going to looking for improve my side hustle, I am seriously working on budget planning to spend less as possible but on quality items... From middle January I will have almost all week end busy with work in the cafe and on thursday night with dog sitting session, all this side hustle would must go directly into saving account but is not always possible there are months with unexpected or so expensive bills topay that is really a good deal save only 10%, the best choiche would be save at least 50% or 100% of extra income and live only with your day job salary but this isn't always possible so you must to understand which way works for you (For example cause in the last year I've spent a lot monthly in books I decided to take a stop from purchases from bookshops and internet bookshops, no more clothes till end of March chosing from clothes I already have in my closet, free activities with friends...simple thiings but absolutely free and helpful to manage money!!!

Everytime I said to a friend that I was and I am still trying to save a lot of them said "but so you cannot do anything fun" and me "what living a frugal life doesn't means to have a poor life" and I proved that with free events in town, also public library offer really interesting congress/meetings about culture/book and art (others are still convinced that you must to pay to have real fun but it's ok everybody is different)... I am writing to some cafes in Rome-I already found a couple but they're closs till 7 of january- that offer reading nights to do some advertising for the book I've translated "the cocaine whores by Erich von neff" to buy a copy of the book go here, yep I'm really proud about my work, plus I'm writing other advertising emails to promote it in different ways, I already used social network for it now "real advertising" reading some poems and usually I promote and say that something is good only if it is. ans soon i'll post an interview with Erich von Neff in the blog (hurrah for me)

Maybe I love this "extra work" because being a writer is my hidden dream but I  never tried to write a book seriously, but being translator for the moment is ok, maybe in the next 30 years I'll write or I'll try to write for the moment I write only blog and personal diary:P writing serves me to keep calm, as I love to read but I can say with honesty that not all the books I've bought I loved, there are been some that I left in the middle because I found them boring (sorry authors),now also if in some parts I've found boring the book for realtor exams I forced myself to continue and finish every chapter because it is essential for exam's preparation.

I'm still searching for house but I know I'll found it, now I must to save for deposit for home, and other stuff...my two holidays also if it could be also a single one...I must to visit my friend in Cambridge, I decided to lose some weight and planalso a gym schedule using youtube and other blog and videos to use, maybe I could think about to do a subscription in one indoor pool till summer but I'll must to see if it can work with new work sschedule...honestly also if sometimes I am tired I can say I'm seriously thankful for everything I have...all with my forces...





Commenti