I WANT THE SUN

This morning I was happy because there was a great sun in the sky, unluckily now it seems disappeared and sky trned into a ugly grey colour...however i worked, I did translations and translations and then studied a couple of chapter and did some text to verify my preparation-well less errors every time-so if I will follow plan for September I'll be really well prepared!!!

This will be a busy week end in the cafe and probably iI'll meet some friends in the centre, hoping that rain will not ruin our plans...yesterday evening during dog sitting session I started to notice little touches of colour that means SPRING IS COMING SOON!!!
directly from my blackberry: I did this pic during dog walking!!!

During this week I am been glad to go in Rome for some important appointments and I fixed other for the beginning of march, I am preparing quiet well for future meetings...

I decide that this week end I'll try to stay aways from pc and blog, yep my blackberry is always connected but I'll use only as phone, howeer I would like to have sun in the week end an in the other days, I will more nice and productive with it, with grey sky I can became a terrible women!!!

Commenti