MY FAVOURITE FASHION BLOGGERS

February is a weird month for me, there are been years wher i am been a lot busy with works and other almost completely free, well if I'd be boss of myself I'd coul choose this month to do a long break outside country choosing a hot place, but I found also nice and romantic side of this cold month...
This year February seemed more shorter respect last year, maybe is because this year I have several appointments and a lot of works to finish while last year I had only one, I prefer this year, because I know that I'm working to achieve all my goals...
This week is began the Italian fashion week and I decided to share with you my favourite fashion bloggers, from all over the world ( well to be honest my favourite are almost alls italians:P)


Elisa D'ospina: she is my favourite model because she is a real women with real curves and she is a real italian beauty, aren't you agree? However she write on her blog and not only about fashion but about several topics...



Fabrizia Spinelli: She has an amazing blog where you can find a lot of suggestions and now that she is a mum also her lovely daughter is a little fashionista... follow on Cosa mi metto



Elena Barolo: I like her outfits, also if sometimes I do some researchess to understnd prices and usually they're too expensive for my wallet, but fashion is a dream and then you can look something similar but LOW COST:P...if you're on a budget as me this is the best thing you will have fun time in the research...if you want to follow her go here



Lucia Palermo, she created the blog Vogue 4 breakfast and she is a very nice sicilian girl with a love for fashion, her outfits are always very nice and I like her choiche, as you see italian girl are always fabolous, also wearing a simple shirt 

Choosing a foreign fashion blogger my favourite is: Olivia Palermo, I knew her from the mtv program with Withney Port, I didn't had a lot of simphaty for her but I always liked her style, also if a person isn't good I must to admit that her style was and still always good...yep she is rich and most of time she choose only luxury brands but other times mix luxe & low cost, and is always perfect...she has a blog visit it here




Honestly I like a lot of fashion blogger like: Lauren conrad, Withney Port, Alexa chung and many others, probably being a woman love for fashion is somethind directly on our DNA but for the moment Ill watch and read all article about Milan fashion week and i'll choose pieces to invest, spluge and save for next summer!!!

Commenti