SHOPPING CONFESSION OF MIDWEEK


I know I am guilty, I did shopping today and I 've bought : 3 pairs of nautical and warm socks for winter, a grey tank top and emerals fake leather blouson, I didn't resist, everything started this morning I had a lovely appointment for a real date with my friend Claudia, we talked a lot in front of big cup of cappuccino and chocolate's croissant (delicious), in my favourite cafe in the centre of town...-I offered breakfast €4,00 (also because she hasn't job while I still have one and I want to keep it)- first purchase of the day 
Then we did a long walk keeping oour conversation and looking all the stands for Valentine's that are been installed into the centre, then we finished in frot of the "guilty shop" and my emerald blouson was still there so my friend encouraged me to go inside and see if they had my size, I said yes why not, thinking that my size wasn't available...wrong there still was one jacket in my size, I tried it and I felt totally in love for it...bought it, its price was €19,95- second purchase of the day

In the afternoon I went out with parents for a walk and a coffee with them-here they paid and into thier favourite cafe I found something that I will love as food obsession (chocolate fonzies, you must to try to understand why they're so damn good), 

then I received a call from dog owner that asked if I was available for  a walk with dog----sure I am after 5pm, and me and dog did a looong walk (also to burn off some of the chocolate I ate today:P)...she paid also for tomorrow night so I earned €25,but I didn't finish my shopping....

During dog's walk I've tought to buy some focaccia in the commercial center €2,2)(third purchase of the day), well I did it and I walked across shops inside it, stopping myself into H&M where I finished to buy tank top and socks (big total €10,90)....but I really need socks for winter so I could consider this last purchase as something necessary!!!however this is been the fourth and last purchase of the day...

Now that I am at home I took all receipts and calculator and the big total of shopping, that is €37, well I can say that focaccia will be part of our family dinner tonight but I must to add to this amount also bus tickets and my weekly fashion magazines so total is €37+€2.6+€2=€41.60 I felt guilty andhonestly I still feel a little bit but I can say that I am not using car until sunday so I am saving on fuel cost, however tomorrow morning I need to do another time balance...yesterday I've bought a book, today clothes and I need to save not to spend!!!!

Honestly I would like to have for the end of month at least €200 of savings but If I continue to do some shopping like this also if it seems low cost(once is really low cost, several times became alot more expensive), could seriously intack my bank account, so tomorrow I'll need to see how I am been good in the past months and in which days and period terrible as saver... 

Commenti