VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING SOON

classic gift selection for Valentine's: bracelet teddy bear, red flowers and chocolate (my favourite are the last two)
In my hometown there is Valentine's church and also the "promise day" on 14th, then since some years there is also an event called "cioccolentino", basically there are a lot of stands inthe centre of town with a lot of products and a lot of chocolate...

Now the other day I was talking with a friend of mine talking about Valentine's gift, people are on second date or some on first and what when your boyfriend has birthday one or two day before Valentine's day? 
We were discussing about the fact you would buy 2 gifts one for birthday and one for Valentine, but if you are on te beginning of the story is better to limit only on birthday gift....

Try to imagine this scene you buy 2 gift the first for birthday and second for Valentine's day, then on this day you give himsecond present and he didnt do nothing, because you are on the beginning.....is always better to be clear with the other part or believe me you will be really hurted for this "little thing"...

I love do gifts, I like spend time researching perfect gift for the person, but since some years I choose to gift only handmade products...using also family's friends (ex: there is a friend of my brother that makes a great oil, my friend Roberta creates a lot of beautiful things completely handmade, my cousin wife's make handmade jewlery and so)... 

Our talk continued about what girls usually would like to receive and how is hard find right gift for men...

this is a list of classic things that are always a success:

this is from Marieclare.it





For him here some ideas :


Honestly with my male friends and past boyfriends I always tried to understood what they're were looking for, but most of times I asked directly what they wanted or needed?

In the month of love most choose to buy and gift thing on red coulour palette, 


what do you think about it?Do  you keep a budget also for Valentine's gift? 

Commenti