WHAT I MISSING FROM REAL OFFICE




I like work from home because it permits me to work wearing pjamas, but there moments and things that I am really missing about work in a real office-somethings are also stressful.

Cause I can wear my pajama I decide to delete voice of new clothes till march, but I noticed that wearing a office look also at home let me the idea to work serious...

I am not distracted by rumors and talks from collegues, but at the same time this is one thing thatI am missing a lot, share my space with someone other, working alone I can talk with my animals or with myself but it isn't the same thing....I miss talk and ask about collegue's life, new, goals and more...

One thing that I loved at first time I started work from home was be free from the parking research in the morning, well now it is a thing that is missing, yes I am more calm than usual but apart the view from my window when I hang out from home is almost always night and I miss the morning walk before enter inthe office...I never imagined that this could be a thing nice, but now I am craving to go in the center of town, also using bus....

One thing that I always liked also inthe work from home is been to have a work schedule with office hours, because I know a lot of people tha twork from home but they're always connected, yep i am always connected too with my blackberry but for work I am strict about hours...I don't wantto be a workaholic without a social life...

Virtual offices and collegues are great but I am a little bit tired about virtual relationships (friendship, works, relatives and sometimes love), I am keeping a real appointments with friends to have a real contact and honestly the feeling is completely different from the virtual world...


I dont know why, but sometimes I have the impression that I am losing something this is some of the reason caus eI am doing a serious businessplan for my own business, to have a work in a real place and not only virtual being the boss of myself!!!

Commenti