WINDOW SHOPPING

I am doing only window shopping about clothes, I started to see and collect picture of clothes that I'd like but at the same time I see the prices and compare luxe vs low cost...

When you're trying to save money one nice tips that I've learn is to calculate How many hours of your daily job need to pay...luckily here in ITaly all prices are taxes included while when I was in the US I always needed to do calculus adding taxes... Try to imagine that you see a sweater that cost €50 and your hourly rate is €8 you need to work for 7 hours and when you start to understand how many hours you need for afford and this is a really helper when you have a budget...

Being a woman and loving fashion is extremely hard to resist to buy especcially if nearest your home there is an amazing H&M shop, this is my extreme temptation so I put into wallet only determinated amount I can/must spend!!!

There is also a lovely website that offers great deals about fashion.that has the opportunity to personalize with your meseaurements, so if you are a 10 top and 12 un tights you can do, and also if you're really curvy and you are totally in love for a determinated dress you can find your size ( yep also curvy loves fashion, and luckily fashion opened eyes on curvy women)...

Basically if I'd was without a budget to respect and a unlimited wallet I'd buy:




I must to confess that I'm totally in love for those dresses, a lot feminine and perfect from morning to night...in this site Light in the box prices are really really good!!!





Commenti