DETOX DIET

This week isn't began so well, I have an inflammation of the gingiva on right side my mouth and this means a lot of pain for the last two days, this morning (wed) pain there still is but it is more lighter than monday, hopefully it will pass for the week end and probbly inthe next week I'd need to visit a dentist:( I hate doctors or better I don't hate them but I prefer to don't attend a lot this kind of people...I don't know why but they have almost always bad news!!!

However I used this week also to start a sort of detox diet and for the moment is going well, I have a nice breakfast usually with coffee, 4 light cookies and milk and in the middle of morning and afternoon I have a fruit, for dinner protein and veggies and for lunch I use :
or
Adding always a fruit and ton of water.

This Pesoforma helps you to lose weight but is true that you need to do some activity like daily walking, biking, because if you eat only this product and you keep firm on your couch isn't impossible... I decided to have this detox diet because I tried a nice dress from last year and result isn't been so good on the mirror, plus this is perfect solution when I work in the cafe- I noticed that I eat too fast and choiche isn't so healty- 

Basically for the next 2 weeks I'll do 5 meals:

Breakfast: milk 250ml, coffee, 4 light cookies
snack: fruit or pesoforma break
lunch: pesoforma basr+1 apple+water
snack: fruit or 125 ml jogurth
dinner: a lot of veggies, small portion of bread and protein 

I found a lot of suggestion in this book:
You can find suggestions about how to have right combination of food in your meal, there are testimonial about woman and also a man that tried this diet, they emotion (yep keeping a diary/journal about sensation is always good, but you cannot lie). 

Well now I turn back to work, hoping that pain soon will disappear and so the inflammation of the gingiva and if this detox diet works!!!

Commenti