MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

During this week I spent several hours studying, meeting friends, doing job interview and into burocracy office...loooooooooooooooooong time waiting to ask more information and some infos gav me right direction, the cost to be a sort of self employed are too high for me in this time of my life, so my choiche in this moment is to keep my works and maybe find another couple of side hustle jobs-that in this moment are helping a lot with my savings.

Money don't buy happiness but honestly in those cases you think that if you'd have a determinated amount you can do a lot of things, in the reality I am still working on my savings and honestly my first important financial goal to achieve is to have save for a home deposit.

I did a long list of pros and cons and for the moment cons are a lot higher than pros, but I am quiet happy because if in the interview I had another view, during first day I noticed that there are weird and strange things, plus also if I am going to became a licensed realtor I don't want to work for other, and also if somedays I found boring work from home, now i love it mor than before.

I am planning a lot of activities, for church and for society that is a sort of volounteer project and I must to redefina and collect, thinking also about different plan so in July I will have all materials!!! 
Lovely and delicious cappuccino decorated during a friday morning rainy!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week is been on fuel, I used car more and honestly I hate find parkking in the center in the early morning, make me feel really nervous.
  • Today I feel a little bit nervous towards money because I'd like to do a lot of things but paycheck aren't so high, plus the last conversation I had with cousin, accountant and burocracy office gave me more stressful but I've understood that for the moment I cannot be self employed because I am still financially unsecure
  • Money don't buy happiness One free thing that I make last week and made me happy was: receive postcard from my friend that is studyng abroad, visit shops for kids looking for nice ideas for a newborn ( but I still have time)
  • I will consider this week a success if I will talk clearly in the next days with real estate agency's boss, keeping my meeting with friends and do more exercise with test for realtor exam
  • In this week I am going to be: COURAGEUS and POSITIVE!!!


Commenti