VEGETARIAN OPTION

I hate fries, or better I love them but only if this doesn't means that I am the person who will stay in the kitchen frying, let me explain better, some times ago I had a dinner with a group of friends (including a guy that I liked a lot), I was the cook of the night and we opted for a menu with fish and chips, well after cooked the dinner my entire body smell like a fried potatotes, -isn't funny if the boy say you: you're perfume is look a like a french frie, come on it is embarassing-,this is why I prefer roasted veggies and opt for fries only when I am eating out....

I like watch cooking tv program and I found a very interesting and siple receipe that with parents and vegetarian friends is been a real success what you need is 

Ingredients:


1-2 zucchini
1 big or 2 small eggplants
feta cheese
bread crumbled
salt & pepper
olive oil

Well usually I put in a bowl crumbled bread with salt, some rosemary and mix together, then cut in slices veggies put some oil and put them in the oven for 15-20 miutes then add crumbled bread and feta cheese (cutted in very small pieces) and put into the oven for other 10-15 miutes.

It is easy and delicious, my brother ate yesterday night and it finished all the plate -considering that he isn't a veggie man, this is a real compliment-so I can say this is a success and if you have vegetarian friend is a nice option as nice starter or nice side dish!!!

Commenti