WHAT TOWN OFFERS...

Being on a budget doesn't mean that I don' dream about exclusive and luxury holidays, treatments & co, but I found the nice side to find the low cost version that permit to have great experience in every field without bankruptcy:P

As I mentioned probably this summer I'll do a stay cation, but it is a good method to discover your hometown, plus you are the boss you can take your times go slowly or fast you decide and this is the best things...
But I must to saytha my hometown is offering really nice events free or ow cost all over the year, for example only this week I'd can :

  • every thursday do a music class into the public library, and usually every monday there are very interesting meetings about women's world
  • Chosose between a series of cafe7bar for different kind of happy hours
  • movies: I'm waiting for a coule of movies, like Noah and another but I can spend less than in the week end choosing tuesday or wed, wallet will thanks
  • There are a lot of opening day of shops and you can see-visit new shop without spending a cent and drink a glasS of wine
  • most gym offer discounts and free trial day, so you can go into the gym, try the course and then decide if invest and then go or decide to keep your exercise
  • Art gallery and art exposition absolutely for free in the CAos center, well here I cannot invite my friend Dom never, because he hates the art director of Caos, but this is another story!
However those are really few, also because I need to take new monthly free press with all events, but in the end of month I'll be working hard in the cafe, while in the near Narni there will be the medieval event "Corsa all'anello" and if you go in the commercial center near home you can see medieval costumes and take free tickets for entrance....not bad!!!




Commenti