MY PERSONAL HAPPINESS PROJECT



I am doing a lot of things in these days, I'm meeting with friends fro dvd night (my chocolate coockies are been a real sucess), reading in my free time, studying hard and doing a lot of gym...but honestly after fourth try with running I can say honestly that Running isn't my sport...I can do nordic walking and trekking for several hours without problems,while I have serious breath problems with less of 0 minutes of running...so I swap run with long nordic walking session+ biking+swimming...I think that for the end of sumer I will have very well toned muscles:P

However I changed also my diet for endometriosis problem...and I must to admit that with this new diet I have a lot more energy...

I found everyday at least one thing to be happy, maybe for other can be silly but it is a very nice experiment about "happiness project" and the following pics are from my blackberry, also if I had a hard day for several reason I tend to find something that make me happy and yes usually it is absolutely free-money can't buy happiness!!!

I discovered a lot of those things during my gym session...is so great to be surrounded b great natural things, aren't you agree?

Commenti

  1. Fai bene a dedicare un pò di tempo a te stessa. E comunque correre non è neanche il mio sport!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Mi piace durante i miei momenti ddi nordic wwalking vedere e scoprire piccoli angoli di paradiso, mi mette di buon umore...meno male che nn sn l'unica ad odiare la corsa:P

      Elimina

Posta un commento