CURRENTLY

I have a little project about try new things, for example also if I don't understand nothing about soccer Iw ent with a friend of mine to watch the first soccer game of our local soccer team -I understood that we won- but I must to confess that I was confused if watch the game of watch the chorruas in the folloor down us:P

I am reading the book "lost girls" and it is so interesting it is giving me a lot of idea for next summer 2015, during this week I'll start my new job and I am really really happy about it

I did 3 gym session into Bolsena's lake and yesterday I did my 5 km nordic walking with my friend Dom, I knew interesting people during this month and I am glad to have had opportunity to do it!!!

This eek a part gym I need to keep my goal to have real meetings with friends, yes everyone of us has whatsup, fb, twitter, skype but is so different drink a cup of coffee in a real cafe!!!

I'm writing a lot, I am taking notes and in the month of September I'll try to give a order hoping to have enough material for the book I am going to send out, plus september willb ealso the month of my haircolour change...

CURRENTLY I'M:

  • reading Lost girls (my ideal adventure, a year traveling discovering cultures and continents)
  • watching on tv:  almost nothing I am tryng to stay out of home more time is possible, summer is ending
  • dreaming about a couple of holidays
  • eating a lot of fruit, I am trying to have a really healty diet
  • learning: I must to say thanks to my friend Dom that helped me to discover DESTINOS a series that is amazing for who wants to learn spanish and if I keep daily active my english, now is the turn of re-learn spanish
  • planning some new activities absolutely free to try to do with friends




Commenti