CURRENTLY

Honestly I am happy to say that I want  to work half time at home and the other half as nanny, honestly with kids and pets I am in my natural elements.
I was trying to work as sales agent but payment is based only commission (sigh), the hour is too long while with work from home and baby sitting I have normal hours and a exact date when I receive payments...strange but true, every time soemone try to save something, there are a lot of uexpected bills.

I am stillw orking on doing marketing work for a book I translated, that you can find on smashword.com, the title of the book is The cociane whores (original title) or Le puttane della cocaina ( italian version), I've did and I am doing a lot of submission because I thing the author Erich von Neff is a real poet also doing real description of creepy scenes....

I am working hard to achieve my goals and I am seriosly planning a week end out of town...I noticed that web that helps to find some home based job and I hope to keep and add new skills in several areas....



Currently I'm:

watching: NCIS
reading: some work from homejob offer
listening: nothing except radio in the car in the morning
planning: week end out of town
Craving: for shopping but until November no shopping
Things to do: decluttering and reorganize my room



Commenti