MY PERSONAL WINDOW SHOPPING FOR THIS FALL

cocktail rings that give a different allure to your outfits

...Until the end of October my budget excluded shopping for new clothes, but this doesn't means that I cannot watch inside shop and take notes of items I would like to uy, the other day in my mail box there was also a catalogue of low cost clothes (Bon Prix) and I was seriously craving on a couple of items, but then I said to myself: "You need to keeè your budget under control" so I focused my mind into lecture, activities for baby sitting session and gym with friends...

However when I go in the near commercial center I always look inside H&M shop, s I can say that I'm totally in love for this black coat with gold details, isn't it lovely???
This is the base model my favourite is embellished with gold details!!!


Thne I noticed a lot of flat boots, luckily I've bught a new pair last year and considering tha tI worked a lot inside cafe wearing my gym shoes, I didn't use boots a lot, but this fall I am going to use more...



I've lost and I am still losing weight so I am using clothes I already have and try to create new mix and combinations, so when I'll achieve my weight goal I will gift myself witha shopping session, well for the moment I decide only to gift myself with a week end in viareggio in the end of October:P...

Well this is my persona must have for this fall

MY favourite coat in H&M

LBD a must have for every woman
A nice bag foe evening, something simple but particular
Maxy bag for daily life

Simple clothes that mixed with nie details, like a paticular errings, necklaces, bangles, pair of shoes can create a different look in a while!!!


Commenti