DIY FOR KIDS

Well I love work as nanny, I can say that I'm practising into motherhood world...well to be honest I think be parent is the most hard work into all the universe...
Usually we spend most of our afternoon in the park, but considering that temperatures are becaming colder is better to think about other activities to do that doesn't include tv and to be honest als o Peppa Pig, this lovely pig is a magnet for every kid in the planet...
So I've opened all boxes that contained DIY books and I found very nice project also for kids under 3 years...I'm going also to find a story about thanksgiving day, that is the last thursday of November, a friend of mine say that on Thanksgiving and Xmas lunch/dinner menu is the same... However I prefer 100000 times thankgiving instead halloween day...I know it is stupid but everyone of us has preference also for festivities..

The project that I'm going to do are almost all manual and very simple craft projects:
  • carnival masks
  • gift boxes and paper bags all decorated
  • Noel BIjoux with poor material (perfect for kids)
  • paint with fingers
  • greeting cards
  • xmas crafts
  • and many others

I've found them in diy books, magazine and also some ideas are directly from the web






What do you think? DO you have other sources/suggestions for diy for kids (tv mustn't be involved)


Commenti

  1. Ruba ruba, non amo molto halloween ma con i progetti natalizi divento peggio di unabambina e avendo molti pomeriggi da passare comebaby sitter unisco l'ultile al dilettevole!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento