GIRLS TALKS

Last week I went with my parents into flower and furintures shop of the town that every year inthis period became a Santa Klaus village, rich of decoration and more...ok I must toadmit I don't like so much Halloween but I have a pure love for Xmas, seems that its atmospheare gives a twist of magic sensations, lights are so nice that is a pleasure walk watching them...
I'm a fan of summer because it means that I don't need to wear scarfs to stay warm, while with cold days scarf are essential part of my wardrobe together cap...I have one that I love but my friends joke with me calling "dwarf"-yep this is the effect on my head but it is so warm under it that I keep it!!!


In the next 2 days will began my first holiday since 2012, I am craving for it, I am making plan of things I'd like to see but to be honest at 100% I'll do tourist, accepting guide of my friends that lives in the city....reverends and his wife said me that sea in the winter is great and temperature are different from other parts of Italy...I must to say I love sea in every time of the year, no matter the season Ilove it when ids full of people and alsowhen it is empty cause is cold!!!

What happened in this week?...Well, my friend Claudia accepted to hang out withtwo younger guys, also if I said her,"maybe you need a stop from dating scene", she innocently replied "I want a boyfriend", usually followed by several phone calls or whatsup messages to say "why he doen't so or why he does so, what do you think?"...why you ask me if then you did what youwant? and then answer is I need to have a man to feel complete...so my personal question is "why is so iportant for a woman have a man on our side?"...

Let me explain most of woman have a career, a house, pay for their bills, go to restaurants alone without be judged..but why every time a group of woman have a lunch, the centric topic is always the research of a man?...I'm not saying that is wrong, but into my personal opinion and for my personal experience, usually things happend unexpected when you stop to lloking for....

Dating scene is fun when you are youn or in your 20's but became a little bit frustrating when you became older, then why for the first dates we tend to hide some parts of us? Do you remember Charlotte in Sex and the city that trasform herself to be erfect for "that" man?...why we cannot show us as we really are?

I m not saying that you need to say EVERYTHING on first date, because a little bit of mistery is good for relation, but be honest, don't say that you love soccer if in the reality you hate it...I can say I am always been honest and most of exes I've meet during the years after broke ups, say that I was nice because I was honest...maybe I wasn't the MRS Right for them, as them weren't Mr Right for me... but I am glad to say that I never did something that I hated ...

But the question still remain, while also if we have everything we feel satisfied and complete only when e have a men in our life???

Commenti